Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Didn't Win! Again.

Lest anyone think this contest is fixed, I can pathetically say I have not won (or even come close) for the last 10 years. Yea for me - the perennial good karma award.

I can't say the same for our 2009 winner, Howard Askeanse. Howard scooped up 11 points with Ron Silver, Patrick Swayze and the Kennedy Clan diefecta of Ted and Eunice.

Second place went to 2008 winner Keith Kaplan who had the same picks sans Ron Silver.

Howard and Keith will share in a pot of about $700 (subject to collections).

Chris Spalding and Caryn Goldberg tied for third. Alas there is no money (and rare applause) for third.

Which brings me to 2010. Get me your entries and $20.00 as soon as you can. (8 Regular picks plus the 2 diefecta picks.) Don't pick Pernell Roberts, Jean Simmons or James Mitchell as they have already expired this year.

Checks and Cash can go to:

David Wood
710 n Orlando Ave #204
West Hollywood, CA 90069

or PayPal to woody90069@mac.com

And don't forget to tell a friend.